Monday, September 21, 2009

Rock on!

A model displays a spring/summer design by Francis Montesinos during the Pasarela Cibeles fashion show in Madrid, Sunday, Sept. 20, 2009. (AP Photo/Arturo Rodriguez)

So, to make up for not posting yesterday (which was a pretty crappy day), I'm posting some fun photos I've snagged from the Associated Press of Fashion Week in Madrid and Mumbai.
I've stumbled onto some fashion gold here.....


A model displays a creation by Andres Sarda's Spring/Summer 2010 collection during Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week in Madrid on Monday, Sept. 21, 2009. (AP Photo/Victor R. Caivano)

I would love to rock this look on and off the beach. It's got that modern/retro feel that I'm digging. And I love the hue. So sunny and beachy.

A model displays a spring/summer design by Antonio Alvarado during the Pasarela Cibeles fashion show in Madrid, Sunday, Sept. 20, 2009. (AP Photo/Arturo Rodriguez)

Love the shoe. Would probably love the skirt too, but there wasn't a picture of it.

A model showcases designer Krishna Mehta's creation on the third day of the Lakme Fashion Week 2009 in Mumbai, India, Sunday, Sept. 20, 2009. (AP Photo/Rajanish Kakade)

I love the WTF?! look on the girl's face.

A model displays a spring/summer design by Devota & Lomba during the Pasarela Cibeles fashion show in Madrid, Saturday, Sept. 19, 2009. (AP Photo/Arturo Rodriguez)

Mmmm.... love the color. One of my favorites.

In this photo taken Friday, Sept. 18, 2009, a model walks the ramp during a presentation of creations by Lakme Fashion Week grand finale designers of the past 10 years, on the first day of the Lakme Fashion Week 2009 in Mumbai, India. (AP Photo/Dhiraj Singh)

I.... am I the only one that thought of a certain part of the female anatomy when looking at this picture? Loving the bangles.

No comments: