Friday, October 3, 2008

Introductions are in order.... again



The unveiling of the main part of the Rose Happiness Project rests in this blog.
To explain, the Rose Happiness Project is a pet project that's been given internet wings.
My therapist (all sane people see therapists) gave me 'homework.'
This 'homework' consists of listing:
- affirmations
- achievements
- positive attributes
- things I'm thankful for
- things I've done to work toward my goals
- thoughts throughout the day/week and are they good or bad/ helpful or not?

The last of these I'm probably just going to just leave to posting up in my regular blog.
I've also added to this list:
- pictures and things that make me smile.

Why am I doing this?
An innovative way to make me smile. Somewhere that I can dump things that make me feel good, so that I can look back at them when I'm feeling less than confident, less than happy, less than myself.

So, here's the first - a picture that makes me smile.

No comments: